Hiện tại do tôi mới nâng cấp và bảo trì sever nên chi phí duy trì website này đã đội lên một chút. Tôi sẽ đặt một chút ads trên website để mong rằng nó có thể đủ để website tự duy trì. Điều này có thể gây phiền toái với ae nhưng mong ae thông cảm.
Alright so what we are going to give you right now is the practical application and implementation of the Pandora’s Box System.
We are going to simulate real life situations, and test your knowledge to see if you can pick what type a woman is. Type identification is critical because the seduction strategy for each different type of woman is vastly different.
You will realize that some of your past failures with women are not because you used the wrong technique or strategy; you just did it with the wrong woman. After you can test correctly, and you know the right game plan for each type, success with each woman is easy.
But this testing phase is extremely important because it’s the foundation of your future plan of action with each woman.
What will really make you kick yourself is that women are right now and have in the past given you many signals as to what type they were you just didn’t know what to look and listen for. In fact, this whole testing process to figure out her type will actually become pretty damn obvious to you from now on.
So right now we are going to demonstrate with some real life cases so you can determine the differences between a Tester and Investor, a Denier and a Justifier, and a Realist and Idealist.
This testing process will also solidify the entire model into your mind, and if you are still a bit confused with the different types and how they all work, this will more than likely make it much clearer for you. I know personally I work really well with real life examples, so this is where I really enjoy beginning to apply the model.
Tester / Investor
Figuring out if she is a Tester or Investor is actually the most challenging one out of the set, because as mentioned before girls who are Testers will act like Investors, and keep the fact they are Testers secret. So, this dynamic can take a little bit of time to determine.
- You look at a girl’s Facebook, and lots of guys are leaving flirtatious comments on her Tester or Investor?
- If you knew a girl as part of your social circle, you see each other occasionally as you have friends in common, and you hear things about her such as that she is playing the Which type do you think she is?
- A girl you met appears to only have female friends. Is she a Tester or Investor?
- If you meet a girl online, is she on average more likely to be a Tester or Investor?
- If you are hanging with a girl and she’s messaging people a fair bit, and although she tells you they are girls she is texting, you feel intuitively that it’s actually to Tester or Investor?
- You know a girl reasonable well and she mentions only having had a couple of relationships that were fairly long (years in fact), what’s the signal there?
- When she talks about dating and finding a guy, she seems to care less about meeting that “perfect guy” and more about having fun, what do you think?
- This girl you really like has a boyfriend, and complains about him a fair bit, but doesn’t actually leave him, Tester or Investor?
- This girl you like seems to have quite a few guys hanging around her as “orbiters” – guys who she seems to be stringing along keeping as friends or flirting with – and she seems to have quite a few male
Denier / Justifier
- You are friends with a girl and she talks about sex very openly? She doesn’t seem to get embarrassed talking about sex at all. Denier or Justifier?
- You like a girl, and she doesn’t tend to dress very provocatively or to get a lot of male attention, you’d say she’s a bit more casual, and reserved in her Which one would you say she was?
- This girl who is a friend of a friend tends to be comfortable taking some risks, for example jumping in a car with a guy she doesn’t know, or she’s got a tattoo, and Denier or Justifier?
- This special girl you really like has a really strong religious background, it seems to have affected her really strongly, and there was a really strong parental influence pushing religion hard onto Which one do you think she is?
- There is this girl you’ve known for a while, and she’s had a fair few partners for her She’s in her early twenties, and she’s already more than 15 to 20 partners that you know about. Denier or Justifier?
- You know two girls from college and something bad happens in both their lives – for example they get a bad grade – one of them tries to distract herself from it, and not want to talk about it, and the other one says “Well I don’t need to learn biology anyway” or “It’s because my professor is a ” Which is the Denier and which is the Justifier?
- This girl you like is a stripper, is she more likely to be a Justifier or Denier?
- You hear two different girls talking about a guy who tried to hit on her. One was turned off by a guy who kept trying to go sexual when she wasn’t interested at that particular time, and it turned her off, and the other had sex with a guy after he was really persistent. Which one is a Justifier and which one is a Denier?
- You meet a girl and she seems to test you a lot to see how much of a “man” you are. Justifier or Denier?
- A girl you like is really critical of girls who dress revealing or who sleep around openly calling them “sluts”, which type do you think she is?
Realist / Idealist
- You like a girl, and her studies and career are extremely important to She is very proud of being a good student, and really enjoys talking about her studies, and her potential career. Is she is a Realist of Idealist?
- You know a girl, and she tends to rely on her friends a bit to help her She seems a little helpless sometimes, crashing at her friend’s houses, and guys seem to support her sometimes. Realist or Idealist?
- You have a female friends and she’s really clear on her life ambition. She’s already planned her wedding, and would really like to have kids and settle down, and she even knows how many pets she wants to Which one would you say she is?
- You know two girls at work, and you heard them having a One was saying that she thought women are empowered and can be just as successful as men and the other mentioned that she thought men and women have different roles. Which one is Realist and which one is Idealist?
- Okay, two friends of yours had very different teenage One had a more affluent upbringing and was a bit spoiled; the other had a job throughout high school and had to work pretty hard for her money. Which one is more likely to be Idealist, and which one is more likely to be Idealist?
- Is her choice of study something that has a definite career waiting for her when she graduates? Or is it something she does just because it’s interesting and she is passionate about it. Which one is Idealist, and which one is Realist?
- Does she work a fairly low-status job and seem really keen to settle down, have children and get married? What would you say she is more likely to be?
- If a woman has a really strong ambition to achieve a really high goal or to make something really significant of her life individually, what would that indicate to you?
- How important does guys and dating seem to her as a priority right now when compared to her studies, career or ambitions? What’s your opinion on that one?